If you were asked to name 10 reasons why you vacationed in a certain place, you would probably start slowing down as you reach 5 or 6. But with Florida the list goes on and on. Theme parks are the obvious choice and could fill more than 10 places without a doubt just on theme parks alone.Starting at the top1. Magic Kingdom – Everyone young and old will find this just the most magical place to visit, from the minute you park you vehicle, you can feel the atmosphere. The staff are friendly from the minute to step from your car. Where else can you choose how you approach the park entrance? By Monorail, it takes you round the edge of the Lagoon, past some of Disney’s resort hotels, depending which way the Monorail is running will depend on which hotels you see. Or take the Ferry Boat to the park entrance, the ferry glides across the Lagoon, giving you the opportunity to take your first shots of Cinderella’s Castle. Space Mountain is also seen from here plus some of the Resort Hotels. Once at the gate, you are then able to see the Characters open the Park with Mickey… Read full this story
- Orlando Bloom showcases bulging biceps and buff legs during rainy stroll with both his children in Hawaii
- Katy Perry sparks rumors she secretly MARRIED Orlando Bloom as new mom steps out with ‘wedding band’ on ring finger
- Katy Perry sparks rumours she's secretly married Orlando Bloom thanks to 'wedding ring'
- Teachers ‘Anxious’ About February Vacation; Students, Staff Asked To Limit Travel
- COVID-19 Vaccinations Changing The Landscape Of Vacation Plans, Travel Plans
- Man Left In Critical Condition Following Shooting Near Station Square
- 6 vacation spots away from the crowds for a quiet holiday
- German radio station gets heat from BTS fans over racist remarks
- Records: State Police troopers charged taxpayers for overtime, vacation homes to attend '14 conference in Orlando
- Ted Cruz opens CPAC speech saying ‘Orlando isn’t as nice as Cancun’ as he mocks fury over trip & slams cancel culture
Orlando, The Vacation Station have 334 words, post on ezinearticles.com at March 30, 2005. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.