Info Bytes (13-08-2005) New version of online game Meritorious Hero available HCM CITY —The Corporation for Financing and Promoting Technology (FPT) company yesterday announced its plans to make the latest version of the online game Xung Danh Anh Hung (Meritorious Hero) available in Viet Nam. Next Thursday, the first 2,000 gamers to be selected at random from around 100,000 nationwide fans who have registered on the game’s website (http://muonline.vn/download) will have free access to the new version. FPT Communications bought the game copyright for US$2.9 million from the Korean company Webzen for distribution in Viet Nam. The latest online version of Meritorious Hero (1.00a with Castle Siege and the Dark Lord) is available only in Viet Nam and Korea. Mainland China, Taiwan, Thailand, Japan and the Philippines are still using the 1.00 version. Viettel lowers SIM card price 60% to compete with VNPT price cut HA NOI — Viettel Mobile said that it will cut the price of SIM cards by 60 per cent, starting next Monday, in a bid to compete with VNPT’s decision last month to cut SIM card prices by 50 per cent. The military-run mobile carrier said it will cut SIM card prices from the current…
- Xbox Game WARNING: FIVE new Xbox One games coming to XGP in March
- India weighs ban on popular online game after deaths
- India weighs ban on popular online game after suicide
- Snap joins online game fray, unveils advertising products
- NJ Politics Digest: Could Trump Policy Curtail Online Gaming?
- India debates ban on popular online game PUBG after deaths
- Battle royale in online games: "Apex Legends" smashes "Fortnite"
- Ashley Graham reveals her new hot pink one-piece swimsuit available
- Apex Legends: New Legends GeForce Game Ready upgrade live ahead of Battle Pass launch
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Star Sophie Turner Chugs Wine On Jumbotron During New York Rangers Game
New version of online game Meritorious Hero available have 313 words, post on at August 13, 2005. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.