Romance at Workplace : Debate (Part – 1)Recently, we had one very interesting debate on “workplace Romance”. What if one of your male employees likes to spend his “Free time” with one of his female Colleague. We tried to find following things:1. Is it wrong or right?2. If the management have any right to intervene?3. Should there be any policy to have a check on such “interactions”?4. It is his or her personal life and no one should interfere.5. If this is a right of an individual and the organization let them continue?I am sure you will find this debate…an interesting one.The list of participants: Veena Dhamankar, Arun Kottolli, Vivek Raghuvanshi, Gopika Rani, Madhukar Kaushik, Usha Gowri, Meera, Deepak Miglani, Puja Jhunjhunwala, S. Madhavan, Rajendran Mani, Jyotsna Cheruvu, Saumitra Yadav and Sanjeev Sharma (Himachali)Veena Dhamankar: I recently had an experience. One of my office (female) colleagues is closely involved with one male colleague. They go for lunch together; they sit in bus together and wherever they go they are together. Because of that lot many discussions, chit chatting etc is going in the company. Ours is a male dominated organization and only few female employees are working.One day my President… Read full this story
- Romance Of The Three Kingdoms XIII
- Jeff Nichols’ Loving: a romance beyond boundaries
- Juul and the vape debate: Choosing between smokers and teens
- McDonald’s CEO’s ouster reflects trend on workplace romances
- Hillary should have clapped back at Trump in the debates
- Britain’s pro-migrant majority can be unlocked if we allow an open debate
- Same-Sex Marriage Debate Has Roots Going Back Centuries
- Love and prejudice: Why we’re a nation sharply divided
- Why Are Rage Against the Machine Really Getting Back Together?
- Campaign Death-Watch Season Begins
Romance at Workplace : Debate (Part - 1) have 287 words, post on ezinearticles.com at October 30, 2006. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.