Coral bay is possibly one of the most beautiful holiday resorts in Cyprus. In fact most visitors would argue that it is the best. Located close to the thriving resort town of Paphos with it’s rich culture and history Coral bay makes the ideal Cyprus holiday location. Only thirty minutes from Paphos airport and eight miles north of Paphos itself it is situated perfectly for access to the rest of the Island.The beaches at Coral bay are long and sandy making them ideal for sun worshipers and swimmers alike. The resort has a great following especially with families who return year after year to the beautiful hotels and self catering apartments that line the main road. There are plenty of bars and restaurants as well as some vibrant nightspots if you want to party until late into the night.If its nature you are looking for then take a trip a few miles up the coast to cape Lara where there is a colony of nesting turtles. Please take care not to disturb the turtles during the breeding season however and respect Cyprus’s beautiful environment. You can also take a jeep safari up into the mountains where several square miles have… Read full this story
- Graton Resort and Casino’s $175 million hotel opens this week
- ‘Dangerous time’: Some Bay Area hospitals close to running out of ICU beds as death tolls near records
- Here's where outdoor dining is allowed in the Bay Area. But maybe not for long
- Rural Californians’ plea to Bay Area residents during coronavirus pandemic: Stay home
- Bay Area transit to get $975 million from new federal stimulus bill, but cuts still possible
- ‘The Red Sea Diving Resort’ review: Chris Evans can’t quite save this forgettable outing with too many tonal shifts
- Tahoe shutdown: Can Bay Area residents travel there?
- Bay Area workers are going remote from Hawaii, and some aren’t coming back
- Bay Briefing: Here comes the second vaccine
- From Byron Bay to LA: Inside the Hemsworth brothers' multimillion-dollar property portfolio
Cyprus Coral Bay Resort have 333 words, post on ezinearticles.com at December 28, 2006. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.