No matter what type of cancer is involved after receiving a prognosis from your doctor, the fact is – cancer is cancer, a disease feared by millions of people. Regardless of modern medicine – fear will still prevail for those who have been diagnosed. However, times have changed in the way cancer is treated. With today`s modern technology and new found surgical developments etc, different cancers are successfully stabilized or even cured..One of the most important issues in helping you your self and and medical staff to remedy the disease is, to catch whatever type of cancer it is – in its early stage. Chances of survival increase and better the odds in favour of the patient – due to early detection. Some women who have been diagnosed as to having breast cancer – somehow manage and find a way to cope. However: to be on the receiving end of a prognosis as such – can have a devastating affect on a woman, who unlike the minute few, may find it difficult to accept. Different types of cancers are curable.For appropriate treatment to be carried out or medication administered, then determining what type of breast cancer is present in the… Read full this story
- Skirt size increase linked to breast cancer risk, says study
- Breast cancer survivors 'do not exercise enough'
- Breast cancer warning to older women
- Three-day conference on breast cancer in Hà Nội
- Bản in : Breast cancer prevention in Vietnam reaches positive results
- Breast cancer prevention in VN reaches positive results
- Social support tied to better breast cancer outcomes
- Drug could help slow half of breast cancers, study suggests
- Vietnam mulls suspending breast cancer drug
- Singer Olivia Newton-John says breast cancer has returned
Breast Cancer - Live to Tell the Tale have 275 words, post on ezinearticles.com at May 6, 2007. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.