Most of us were taught that we shouldn’t put off until tomorrow what we can do today.Let’s say you’ve got to cut the lawn or you have to study for a test or you have a project to complete. Probably the best thing to do is bite the bullet and get it done. You’ll lower your stress level and feel a lot better once it’s completed.However, what’s amazing but true is that sometimes it is best to procrastinate. For example, if you’re looking to take a cruise and want to get the best cruise deals, if you want to get the cheapest cruise rates, you’ll pretty much have to wait until almost until the last minute.But the rules have changed since September 11th. The last minute isn’t what it used to be.It used to be, you could get the best last minute cruise deals just by showing up on the dock and seeing if there was any space available. Now the current laws require that cruise lines submit their passenger manifest – their passenger list – at least 24 to 48 hours before they depart.As a result, the time frame for last minute travel bargains isn’t what it used to… Read full this story
- The best film scenes of 2016
- The best film scenes of 2015
- In Motherless Brooklyn, Edward Norton channels an unlikely underdog
- 'It's crazy, for sure': meet the stars of Musical.ly
- Tax credits to labor laws. What everyone wants from California’s new governor
- Paul can’t do it all for Hornets
- Jennings has the game to become Bucks’ leader
- Has the gloss gone out of the friendly?
7 Secrets of Last Minute Cruises - How to Get the Best Last Minute Cruise Deals have 276 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 24, 2008. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.