INTRODUCTION:In today’s digital economy, where many important activities are carried out with the help of computer, the need for reliable, simple, flexible and secure system is a great concern and a challenging issue for the organisation. Day by day security breaches and transaction fraud increases, the need for secure identification and personal verification technologies is becoming a great concern to the organisation. By measuring something unique about an individual and using that to identify, an organisation can dramatically improve their security measures. Awareness of security issues is rapidly increasing among company how they want to protect the information which is a greatest asset that the company possesses. The organisation wants to protect this information from either internal or external threat. Security plays a very important role in the organization and to make computer system secure, various biometric techniques have been developed. Today biometric techniques are a reliable method of recognising the identity of a person based on physiological or behavioral characteristics. Biometrics techniques exploit human’s unique physical or behavioral traits in order to authenticate people. The features measured are face, fingerprints, hand geometry, iris, retinal, voice etc. Biometric authentication is increasingly being used in areas like banking, retailing, defense, manufacturing,… Read full this story
- Hackers are preying on fears of Covid-19, says cyber security experts
- Hackers are preying on fears of Covid-19, say cyber security experts
- Can Tho moves to enhance efficiency of vital hi-tech urban agricultural models
- Netherlands Cancer Institute Uses Virtualization to Enhance Patient Care, Advance Cancer Research
- eWBM Goldengate security key with integrated fingerprint reader
- Rural growth to drive consumer discretionary spends for next few months: Mahantesh Sabarad, SBICAP Securities
- Breaking the glass ceiling: Dr Bina Modi shares the highs and lows of her boardroom journey
- From online transactions to online storage: How secure are the networks that Indian business enterprises use?
- The real insider threat is the use of security software
- Palo Alto Networks acquires Aporeto for cloud security
Biometric Techniques - Enhancing Security Standards In High Performance Enterprise have 318 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 4, 2008. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.