It must be coming up for nearly 15 years since the Internet was officially launched and would you believe that there are still certain marketing guys out there who just don’t grasp the importance of a private domain name. As though it was just a matter of putting a site together with some good content, starting up a blog, creating a few links and creating a couple of camtasia vids. Right, that is going to really help Google pick us out from the rest, although of course it would be nice if that were the case.Some people though are just born lucky and will manage to get credibility from Google and make it to a number one ranking. It may seem all rosy at the beginning as the site gets regular traffic, the mailing list grows and branding projects put into place. Now the problem with a poor generic keyword domain at this stage is that a poorly created domain name just won’t stick, people forget it if it is not related to your particular niche and the negative turn begins.Back in the .com era you may recall the case of Quokka.com who went on to finance an over the… Read full this story
- Not Just for the Super Bowl Anymore: Announcing the GoDaddy.com Bowl!;Tech Giant Steps Up to
- Not Just for the Super Bowl Anymore: Announcing the GoDaddy.com Bowl!
- Aldo seeks new domains to conquer
- Go Daddy Girl Fired up for 2011 NASCAR Season.
- Cowboys’ win in Cincinnati won’t be forgotten
- Dodge will exit sport at end of year
- Little call for change after skier’s death
- New role for Danica in campaign?
- ROOKIE D-LINERS FLATLINE ON SACKS
- All the Linsanity you can handle
Domain Investing - Eight Reasons to Just Worship Generic Keyword Domains have 286 words, post on ezinearticles.com at July 22, 2008. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.