The public drinking water treatment facilities are limited in what they can do in order to offer us protection from the dangers lurking in our reservoirs. What we need to do is start looking out for our own safety. The purchase of a good purifier system will go a long way in combating our drinking water contamination problem.The problem with the drinking water treatment facilities is that while contaminants have evolved over the last century, water treatment measures really haven’t. Back when water treatment was first implemented, it was mainly utilized for quelling the spread of waterborne pathogens. A lot has changed over the course of a hundred years,Drinking water contamination has advanced along with mankind. As the industrial revolution brought about more and more chemical agents aimed at making life and work easier, the risk of poisoning the water became infinitely greater. Whether we realized it or not, we were slowly beginning to infect our eco-system and ourselves.The drinking water treatment facilities were ill prepared for the influx of new toxins infiltrating our reservoirs. Chemical additives of all kinds found their way into our groundwater system, effectively filling our reservoirs with poison. This infiltration of poisonous matter was destined… Read full this story
- Michigan Towns' Drinking Water Contaminated with Man-made Chemicals
- Millions of Americans Are Drinking Water That Is Contaminated Yet Legal: Environmental Working Group Analysis
- Dakha bypoll — At village where Buddha Nullah dumps Ludhiana’s waste, a question: ‘Will we get clean drinking water in this lifetime’
- Virginia Beach Latest Community Affected By High Levels of Lead in Drinking Water
- Chris Pratt starts documenting fitness journey for new role and reveals he's lost 12 pounds by drinking water: 'Pee three times by 10am'
- ‘We Aren’t Alarmed’: WHO Report Finds Microplastics Lesser Problem in Drinking Water Than Diseases
- Tackling pollution to provide clean drinking water for all
- One Year After Spill That Contaminated Drinking Water, West Virginia Legislature Tries to Roll Back Chemical Regulations
- Firefighting foam leaves toxic legacy in Californians’ drinking water
- California finds widespread water contamination of ‘forever chemicals’
Drinking Water Contamination - Amazing Facts have 339 words, post on ezinearticles.com at August 11, 2008. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.