Recession word itself enough to create a panic in the stomach of the whole world. If someone gets up and checks the empirical meaning of recession in the good lexicon, he or she will feel something disgusting about it; fear factor will dance in front of him or her. It looks like coming to hell just after knocking the door of the zenith.At this juncture world is confronting the same fearful word “Recession” in empirical way. The world had good news that U.S. GDP (Gross Domestic Product) has grown 3.3% annually in second quarter of year 2008 but it was just like an oasis and faded away when US government has given whopping jobless claims 444,000 on last Thursday. Rising inflation, housing slowdown, 16 year low housing prices, diminishing industrial growth, Federal Reserve policy on interest rate all are rubbing salt on the wounds. Now US government is pondering over the Fannie and Freddie financials and set to take over the housing mortgage giants.It is not only United States of America but whole world starting from African countries to European countries, which covers Asia too. Markets from New Zealand to India suffered a sell-off Friday, September 5, 2008, with as… Read full this story
- Germany’s Reopening Offers Hope for a Semblance of Normal Life
- A New Wave of Popular Fury Could Hit Europe in 2017
- How Will The Coronavirus Affect Energy Use In America?
- Why Won't the WHO Call This a Pandemic?
- The U.S. economic recovery is now the longest ever. So why are experts so nervous? | Opinion
- Colleges Are No Match for American Poverty
- When America Stared into the Abyss
- Eat, Pray, Love Like a Badass: Cheryl Strayed, the Oprah Author 2.0
- A crisis is looming for U.S. colleges — and not just because of the pandemic
- Prudential Financial (PRU) Q4 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
Recession Continues To Hover Over The World have 297 words, post on ezinearticles.com at September 8, 2008. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.