Star Wars has probably become one of the most successful Sci-Fi franchises ever. And as far as video game franchises go, LucasArts seems to be heading in the right direction. With their latest release Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, we finally get to taste what it’s like living on the other side of existence – as the Sith Apprentice of Darth Vader himself, no less.The beginning segments of the game aren’t that great and you’ll probably be wondering why you’re starting out as Darth Vader when this is a game focused on his apprentice. Well, the apprentice has to come from somewhere and that’s why you play as Darth.As you progress in the game you will immediately begin to enjoy using your Sith powers. The further on you progress in the missions, the more powerful your powers become. You will eventually be able to upgrade everything including force powers, abilities and even your light sabre.On a visual level the game looks extremely good – detail is exceptional and the various environments you encounter (everything from the junkyard home world of ‘Raxus Prime’ to the lush and exotic foliage of ‘Felucia’) are all brilliantly presented. The only thing that really didn’t… Read full this story
- 5 Star Wars games to play if you liked Obi-Wan Kenobi | Digital Trends
- Obi-Wan Kenobi's best moments in the Star Wars franchise | Digital Trends
- How Star Wars should evolve beyond the Skywalker Saga | Digital Trends
- Rare Star Wars Lego figure set to fetch £2,000 at auction
- Harrison Ford’s immense fortune explored as richest Star Wars actor EVER turns 80
- Star Wars: Harrison Ford's hatred of Han Solo had him 'begging' to be killed off
- UK testing Star Wars-style laser weapons to shoot drones out of the sky from miles away
- Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic reportedly delayed | Digital Trends
- Star Wars: Guess which MAJOR character George Lucas planned to KILL OFF in Episode 8?
- Star Wars fans LOVE this theory of why C-3PO says that WEIRD line in A New Hope
Star Wars The Force Unleashed - Xbox 360 Review have 335 words, post on ezinearticles.com at September 23, 2008. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.