Why Are Trees So Important?The Tree is the LifegiverTrees are the highest form of life on our planet. How do they live in the Light? They serve as our connector between the Light of the Sun and the strength of the Earth Itself. The tree reaches its trunk and its light energizing leaves into the sky. It pulls down the light with its cells in an excited state of exultation. How does the tree serve as the energy bridge between all life on Earth and the cosmos? The Tree Is The Bridge Of Energy!The tree is the bridge of energy. The leaves of trees, reaching into the skies, pull down the light of the Sun, our only source of life on Earth. Within its leaves, cells receive the light of the Sun. A special molecule called chlorophyll experiences an exultation by the Light. Molecules of chlorophyll have their electrons excited. In the leaf the electrons surrounding the atom are moved into a higher plane of existence for a moment – an excited state.The Excited State – The Basis Of Life On EarthThis moment of excitement or exultation is extremely short, but it is being experienced by thousands of leaves at… Read full this story
- Great Barrier Reef to Venice: UN World Heritage Sites at Risk Due to Over-tourism, Global Warming
- Climate change: Six everyday things you can do to help stop global warming
- A Hotter Future Is Certain, Climate Panel Warns. But How Hot Is Up to Us.
- A decade on from the Climate Change Act, the government should heed the public’s calls to halt environmental breakdown
- Biden’s Recovery Plan Bets Big on Clean Energy
- Can Biden Deliver on His Climate Promises?
- What Technology Could Reduce Heat Deaths? Trees.
- Klaus Schwab: Young people hold the key to creating a better future
- In a First, U.S. Declares Shortage on Colorado River, Forcing Water Cuts
- Probiotic Supplements May Help Coral Reefs (Just Like They Help People)
We Are the People Who Will Halt Global Warming have 322 words, post on ezinearticles.com at September 6, 2008. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.