These days, America’s eyes, as well as those of most of the world, are locked on one thing and one thing only: recession. It doesn’t look like the nation has quite gotten to the point of building bunkers and storing canned goods, but it is safe to say that many in the business world are fearful. There is, however, a great difference between the terms many and everyone.As it turns out, facing recession has reminded the business world that there are those industries that are virtually unaffected by economic withdrawal. Some of these have been around for a long time and were previously known to be resilient under poor economic conditions, but others, newer to the world’s market, are only now being found to be recession-resistant. One of these new additions to the list of recession-resistant markets is the web marketing industry.The Numbers Say it AllIt has come as something of a shock to many business analysts, but numbers don’t lie, and the number have been implying for some time that internet marketing is not susceptible to recession. And many organizations and magazines currently researching this unexpected trend agree.Back in March, when rumors of recession were beginning to infiltrate the… Read full this story
- Foreign investors find our market environments quite interesting: Karun Marwah, MOFSL
- The market is fighting the Fed right now: Michael Every, Rabobank
- Kate Iselin: What you don’t know about porn in Australia might shock you
- Why playing contra means value investing for Prashant Jain
- The Stock Market Plunged Yesterday, for Reasons
- Strong mandate for BJP means continuation of reforms: Adrian Lim, Aberdeen Standard
- There will be another Recession by Mid 2020, till 2021, NGF Warns
- Recession knocks at the door; fg ignores it.
- NBN has a message for Australia: 'If you want high-speed internet, you are going to have to pay more'
- Why Nigeria’s IoT market may hit $1bn in five yrs
Internet Marketing Franchises Don't Know the Meaning of "Recession" have 315 words, post on ezinearticles.com at November 14, 2008. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.