PCs are phenomenally flexible, configurable devices. That’s kinda why we love ’em so much. But there are limits to what you can achieve. And most of those are defined by your choice of motherboard, al… PCs are phenomenally flexible, configurable devices. That’s kinda why we love ’em so much. But there are limits to what you can achieve. And most of those are defined by your choice of motherboard, all of which means clarity of purpose is paramount. Identify what you want from your PC and make sure you have a motherboard to match. This month we’ve selected a trio of motherboard pairings to suit three popular usage models: small-form factor systems with HTPC capability, overclocking rigs and high-end multi-GPU gaming monsters. Before we come to the boards in question, what of the seminal AMD or Intel question? Actually, at the moment it’s often not much of a quandary thanks to the feebleness of most of AMD’s processor product range. We’ve said it before, but it’s seriously bad news for the entire PC industry to have AMD struggling to keep Intel honest. If the much needed 45nm die shrink of the AMD Phenom family of processors doesn’t close the gap… Read full this story
- Intel B460 Motherboards Could Land With Overclocking Functionality
- SXSW Docu ‘We Are The Radical Monarchs’ To Kick Off PBS’ ‘POV’ Season
- ‘We Are The Radical Monarchs’ Trailer: SXSW Docu Shows That The Future Is Indeed Female
- ASRock Z490 Motherboard Features 10-Pin Intel ATX12VO Power Connector
- Gigabyte: Intel Z490 motherboards will support 11th-gen Core Rocket Lake CPUs
- MSI Teases Z490 Gaming Motherboard With Integrated EKWB Monoblock
- AMD B550 Motherboards Should Still Be Easy on Wallets
- One Man's Radical Plan to Solve Wealth Inequality
- Emily Thornberry declares: "I'm more radical than Jeremy Corbyn"
- Mike Pompeo Lashes Out at Critics of Homeschooling, Says Radical Leftists Are Indoctrinating Children
Radical Motherboards have 311 words, post on www.articlesfactory.com at December 7, 2008. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.