Welcome to the latest BriefingsDirect Analyst Insights Edition, Vol. 35, a periodic discussion and dissection of software, services, SOA and compute cloud-related news and events with a panel of IT analysts.In this episode, our guests make their top five predictions for IT in 2009. We’re going to look at what trends may have changed in 2008, but with an emphasis on the impacts for IT users, and buyers and sellers in the coming year.Please join noted IT industry analysts and experts Jim Kobielus, senior analyst at Forrester Research; Tony Baer, senior analyst at Ovum; Brad Shimmin, principal analyst at Current Analysis; Joe McKendrick, independent analyst and prolific blogger; Dave Linthicum, founder of Linthicum Group; Mike Meehan, senior analyst at Current Analysis, and JP Morgenthal, senior analyst at Burton Group. Our discussion is hosted and moderated by me, BriefingDirect’s Dana Gardner.Listen to the full podcast (55:32 minutes).Here are some excerpts …Gardner’s Top Five Predictions for 2009:Shadow IT. Spending from shadow IT activities will actually grow, and that the amount of money devoted to shadow IT activities will come from outside traditional IT budgets, from a variety of different sources, maybe even petty cash, and we’ll see a bit of growth in… Read full this story
- 'Your Name.,' 'Paint it Black' and the best movies of 2017
- The 6 best new podcasts of 2016
- Painted pianos return to Fort Collins this week
- Podcast pick of the week: 'Love Me'
- Museum finds earliest copy of Mona Lisa, painted by da Vinci pupil
- De Kooning painting fetches record $66.3M in NYC
- Leonardo Da Vinci painted a younger version of ‘Mona Lisa’: controversial claim by Swiss foundation
- A Portrait of the Artist as a Child: 9-year-old painting prodigy on his way to becoming a millionaire
- HOA, Sun City Grand residents clash over painted driveway borders
- Market blooms for medical-marijuana experts in Arizona
PODCAST 7 Experts Paint Enterprise IT Landscape for 2009 have 302 words, post on www.technewsworld.com at January 4, 2009. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.