For the past few years, the exchange rate has made a UK vacation an expensive prospect. But in recent months, the exchange rate has finally come down to the levels it was 5 or 6 years ago. This means that everything in the UK is now cheaper for US visitors; restaurants, hotels, entrance to attractions and any goodies you might want to purchase during your visit are now all much better value. Not only that, the economy has caused a lot of retailers in the UK to reduce their prices. There are a lot of great deals to be had right now. So its a great time to visit. Hotels in particular are reducing their prices to try and fill their empty rooms.If you are a little more adventurous and are willing to try something other than the usual hotels, you can get some really great deals on accommodation. An increasingly popular option is a ‘home swap’. You get to stay in a home in the UK and the UK family gets to come and stay in your home and take a vacation where you live. This is a really good way to see what life in the UK is like as a local… Read full this story
- Homeless children contract scabies from rat-infested emergency accommodation
- UK's homeless crisis toll revealed as more than 1 person a week dies on streets
- McDonnell: UK economy suffering 'chronic illness'
- Let Me Design Some Luxury Vacation Experiences For Your Children
- BA cancels 2,000 'too cheap' tickets
- Milton Keynes: UK capital of ‘right-to-buy-to-let’
- You'll Need Very Deep Pockets to Book Airbnb Luxe Accommodation
- These Smart Devices Protect Your Home While You’re on Vacation
- Vacation Bible School Ends with Twitter War
- The Time Your Vacation Just Went to Shit
Cheap Accommodation For a UK Vacation have 289 words, post on ezinearticles.com at February 27, 2009. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.