Cornwall, especially during the summer months, offers everything you could wish for from a holiday; beautiful beaches, superb sea, classic countryside and glorious cuisine. The region is steeped in myth and legend with castles and coves to stimulate and educate, there are many wildlife parks that have settled in the West Country as a result of the clement climate, and theme parks offer entertainment for children of all ages. Food lovers can take advantage of the local fishing industry or splash out in award-winning restaurants such as the one made famous by Rick Stein. In short, Cornwall has something for everyone.Holiday cottages in Cornwall are becoming an increasingly popular way to enjoy its bounties. Before you book it is well worth considering a few things to help you make the right decision.1) The reason for your trip. This can be for any reason, but each will have a bearing in the type of accommodation you want. Is it a large celebration for friends and family such as a Stag night? Or perhaps an intimate break for two? Possibly a summer break for parents and children to enjoy some quality time together? Each type of holiday will have its own requirements… Read full this story
- 7 best UK holiday cottages to rent in 2021 for a post-lockdown minibreak
- The hottest places in the UK in summer – and cheap deals for booking your holiday there
- Record staycation summer predicted as one company gets 8k bookings in 2 days – these deals are still on offer
- The UK’s best beaches from ones that are dog-friendly to the best for kids
- Is this the ultimate bachelor pad? Luxury five bedroom manor house with car garage, snooker room, virtual golf simulator and even its own helipad goes on market for £4.5million
How to Find the Perfect Holiday Cottage in Cornwall have 290 words, post on ezinearticles.com at February 19, 2009. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.