The folks over at Expreview.com have uncovered an ATI roadmap that suggests that the performance Radeon HD 4830 part with be replaced with the all-new HD 4770 graphics card. The roadmap seems to suggest that the new HD 4770 will have performance that’s between that of the HD 4830 and HD 4850. The RAM will also be upped from GDDR3 to the faster GDDR5. For $99 that will represent a great deal. Here’s the spec of the HD 4770. Something else that’s interesting is that the roadmap suggests that the HD 4870 X2 will remain the top card until we start seeing DirectX 11 cards hit the market.
- ATI Radeon HD 4870 X2
- HD Media Players
- Blue-rey Versus HD DVD: Are we Headed toward a Global Telecom System?
- Rhin-O-Tuff HD - 8000 Double Loop Wire Closer Review
- Three reasons why the Epson EH-TW8200 projector can replace your TV
- HTC Desire HD - Featuring The Android 2.2 Froyo OS
- The Desire HD By HTC Combines Aesthetic Appeal And Impressive Technology
- HTC Desire HD - Providing The Latest In Mobile Phone Technology
- The HTC Desire HD Provides The Perfect Spec List
- LG Optimus 4X HD - Boasting Powerful Innards And Features
ATI to replace Radeon HD 4830 with HD 4770 have 184 words, post on www.zdnet.com at April 27, 2009. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.