One of the biggest risks to a child’s health is the unseen and unresolved levels of mold hidden in central air conditioner units. The mold found there, often goes undetected until it’s breached the boundaries of the vent and starts spreading throughout your walls. By then, it’s too late – you have a serious mold problem and it’s in the best interest of your family to vacate your home till the issue is resolved.What is mold?Thriving on the very last rung of the food chain, mold thrives on very little and grows rapidly. If you’ve every forgotten to wash a container with food remnants still stuck to the bottom, you’ve been a first-hand witness to mold’s rapid growth rate. Now imagines this in places in your home that you can’t see or have easy-access to! And given the right conditions, mold can and will pop out of thin air just about anywhere. One mold organism can quickly multiply to trillions in less than three weeks simply through their constant production of spores!Most families find out they have a mold problem when it’s too late, and the number one cause and circulator of mold is your air conditioner. While central air… Read full this story
- Kate and William's 'Windsor move' to help 'invigorate' Queen amid health concerns
- Michael Parkinson: BBC fans raise health concerns as they pay tribute to TV legend 'Frail'
- Queen's health concerns set to spark Christmas return for Harry and Meghan
- 'Worst week of my life': Former MAFS star's baby facing new health concerns weeks after contracting Covid-19
- Lock down: Mental health concerns for suicidal prisoners
- Brave Queen 'determined' to lead nation in honouring war dead despite health concerns
- Why Health-Care Workers Are Quitting in Droves
- Concern over 17% dip in number of children getting diagnosed with cancer during first wave of pandemic
- Hanoi health sector to punish medical workers on mistaken vaccination
- Sainsbury's, Tesco and other supermarkets recall cold and flu capsules over safety concern
Children's Health Concerns and AC Units have 330 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 21, 2009. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.