With my sunglasses on, I’m Jack Nicholson. Without them, I’m fat and 60. — Jack Nicholson, Actor Starting with this quote from famous actor Jack Nicholson we can see how much a stylish pair of sunglasses can change our look and influence our public appearance. Known as the no. 1 accessory for celebrities and style addicts it also can help us – besides protection from the sun – help look better. Not only do we have a much better view in very light environments, we can express our attitude and our view of the world with a stylish pair of sunglasses.You think this is to provocative? Then remember Holly Golightly in Truman Capotes masterpiece “Breakfast at Tiffanys”. What would she be without her classic dark shaded sunglasses? Can you imagine here standing at the storefront, watching the gems without this absolutely beautiful pair of glasses? Her impression and appearance would have been totally different. Or think of Neo and Trinity in the Matrix trilogy. Can you imagine them fighting against the several Mr. Smith’s without their shades? By the way, Carrie-Anne Moss, the actress who played Trinity, stated, that once she puts on her sunglasses, people recognize her. Bad luck for… Read full this story
- Ski wear: How to be stylish on the slopes this winter
- What you’ll be wearing this spring: Annmarie O’Connor’s trend report
- 7 reasons Audrey Hepburn is the ultimate style icon
- Nancy Pelosi's orange coat went so viral, Max Mara has started making it again
- What celebrities wore to collect their royal honours
- Xmas shaping up as hot and sunny in South
- The best (and worst) moments of music in 2018
- Who’s Banksy, what does he look like, what is his net worth and what are his most famous art works?
- 5SOS' Luke Hemmings shows girlfriend Sierra Deaton around in Sydney
- Funniest photos of the Queen’s mischievous great-grandchildren, including Princess Charlotte sticking her tongue out
What Sunglasses to Wear This Summer? have 318 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 16, 2009. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.