One of the hardest things to do in life is to live once you’ve been told you are going to die. It’s as if life speeds up after you receive knowledge that your days are ticking away on a finite clock that you have no control over. One important thing that I learned while experiencing the devastating affects of Pancreatic Cancer with my mother as she fought this distressing disease is that it is crucial to focus on the time that you have rather than on the time you don’t have. To me this article is a condensed version of the Diary of Cancer Patient’s Daughter as I explain what living with Pancreatic Cancer is like from diagnosis to death as I framed the picture of my mother’s experience in my mind.I hope and pray that you receive something out of these words birthed out of pain that will bring you peace and help you or your loved one with a Cancer diagnosis live a little longer and happier in spite of the sad reality you are facing. There are 7 D’s in this Cancer Diary that can help you manage the physical and mental aspects of this awful disease…. Read full this story
- What is pancreatic cancer, the disease game show host Alex Trebek is battling?
- Cancer Scare Turns Into Pregnancy News, Expecting Mother Calls It 'Miracle Baby'
- LA Women Sue Breast Implant Maker Over Cancer Risks
- A year after his death, remembering Bill Bryan
- World Cancer Day 2019: Inspirational Quotes About Fighting The Disease
- Single mum who had twins born three years apart through IVF is given weeks to live after shock cancer diagnosis
- Doctors: Breakthroughs May Soon Defeat the Cancer That Killed McCain
- Senator Gives Justice Ginsburg Likely Nine Months to Live
- Mother, 20, whose GP said her back pain was sciatica is diagnosed with a rare CANCER which is normally only found in children under five
- Beyoncé's father Mathew Knowles says the singer has given him 'love and care' through his battle with breast cancer - but admits he struggles with the fear the disease will come back
Pancreatic Cancer - Living From Diagnosis to Death - The Diary of a Cancer Patient's Daughter have 349 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 10, 2009. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.