VFF to limit number of foreign players (25-11-2009) HA NOI — V-League teams are to be allowed to sign five foreign players, three of whom will be allowed to play at any given time – if they have been granted Vietnamese citizenship. They will also be permitted to play one foreign national from next year. The decision was made at a meeting last week between the Viet Nam Football Federation (VFF) and representatives of 28 football teams. Meanwhile, First Division teams will be allowed to use two foreign players and one foreign national – if he has been granted Vietnamese citizenship. For the last nine years, the VFF has allowed teams to sign foreign players, but it was only in the last two years that foreign players could apply for Vietnamese citizenship. “We allow teams playing with three foreigners at any given time and one naturalised player in the V-League next year, but the number will be reduced over the next few years,” Nguyen Trong Hy, the VFF’s chairman, said. “We should give young players the chance to compete and should encourage training centres for young footballers to be set up.” At the meeting, Nguyen Hung Thai, who is manager…
- New foreign players, startups slated to rev-up Auto Expo 2020
- Xinhua Headlines: Foreign companies continue to benefit from China's further opening-up
- PBL 5: PV Sindhu, Tai Tzu Ying Biggest Attractions in Players' Auction
- Old player can’t learn new tricks
- The Best Music Player Application for Windows
- 'Fortnite' Contest Will Feature One Player's Limited Time Mode In-Game
- Mega Millions Results, Numbers for 11/26/2019: Did Anyone Win the Jackpot on Tuesday (Last) Night?
- Fears one million Aussie homes could soon be owned by foreign buyers
- Foreign consultant questioned over low forecasts for Tan Son Nhat Airport
- Divided EU foreign ministers meet to discuss Syria plan
VFF to limit number of foreign players have 293 words, post on at November 23, 2009. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.