(ADMM-2010) – Honorable ASEAN Chiefs and Representative Chiefs of Defense Forces, Distinguished Delegates, Ladies and Gentlemen, It is a great honor and privilege for Vietnam People’s Army for the first time to receive Chiefs and Representative Chiefs of Defense Forces from 10 ASEAN Member States to such an important military meeting as the seventh ASEAN Chiefs of Defense Forces Informal Meeting. On behalf of Vietnam People’s Army, as the host, let me warmly welcome: – Brunei Darussalam Delegation, led by Major General Haji Aminuddin Ihsan, Commander of the Royal Brunei Armed Forces; – The Kingdom of Cambodia Delegation, led by General Meas Sophea, Vice Commander-in-Chief, Royal Cambodian Armed Forces; – The Republic of Indonesia Delegation, led by Vice Marshal TNI Edy Hardjoko, Chief of General Staff, Indonesian National Defense Forces; – The Laos People’s Democratic Republic Delegation, led by Lt. General Sanyahak Phomvihane, Chief of the General Staff, Laos People’s Army; – Malaysian Delegation, led by General Tan Sri Dato’Sri Azizan Ariffin, Chief of Defense Force, Malaysian Armed Forces; – Union of Myanmar Delegation, led by Lt. General Ye Myint, Chief of Military Security Affairs of Union of Myanmar; – The Republic of Philippines Delegation, led by Vice Admiral Emilio…
- Chief-of-General Staff to attend ACDFIM-15
- Gear up, reach out to civilian bodies: Rajnath Singh to defence forces
- A prayer for Chief of Staff, ‘General’ Abba Kyari
- More than 8,500 military doctors, support staff on standby as India fights Covid-19
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh reviews action plan for coronavirus; army ready to provide hospitals and labs
- 25,000 NCC cadets, retired military health professionals, 8,500 army doctors on standby, while 9000 forces’ hospital beds provided for coronavirus pandemic
- 28 hospitals of Indian Armed Forces reserved for Covid patients
- Military ready with 9,000 beds, 8,500 docs & staff
- 'We did NOT go too far': Derbyshire chief constable defends officers using drones to stalk hill walkers and dying a lagoon black by saying tactics were less 'draconian' as other forces and they were 'protecting the public'
- Covid-19 outbreak has not hit our preparedness: Army chief
Opening Speech by Chief of General Staff of Vietnam People's Army At 7th ASEAN Chiefs of Defence Forces Informal Meeting (ACDFIM-7) have 324 words, post on at March 25, 2010. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.