Over 100 new solutions to the popular Vietnamese puzzle game Evereto – but now more often referred to by the name of the game’s creator, Tri Uan, – have been published in time for the millennial anniversary of Ha Noi, according to Uan’s son, Nguyen Tri Hung.The game helps sharpen powers of observation through the discovery of resemblances between geometric and natural forms, such as a face, a lotus, a horse, a bird and a heart.Hung told Viet Nam News that the new answer book guides players to form various figures from seven basic wooden pieces to resemble famous Ha Noi sites such as the Tortoise Tower and the One-Pillar Pagoda.The game has been popular since Uan created it in 1940.According to Uan’s daughter, Nguyen Bach Ngoc, her father had taken part in revolutionary activities since he was very young. He was arrested by French troops in May 1940 when he was 24 and exiled in the northern province of Phu Tho. With help from his comrades, he fled to nearby Ha Noi and took part in the revolutionary underground.Uan hid himself in a lumber room at a house at 42 Hue Street in Ha Noi. His only source of… Read full this story
- Tottenham’s incredible new stadium a game changer
- 8 Things We Know About The New F1 2017 Game
- Four Classic Ferrari F1 Cars Will Be In The New F1 2017 Game
- Merrifield's 31-game hit streak not enough for K.C.
- Royals' Whit Merrifield goes 0 for 6, snaps 31-game hitting streak
- Baez takes 13-game hit streak into matchup with Nationals
- Gonzalez takes 10-game hit streak into matchup with Angels
- Ground game hits new floor
- 10 Things I Learned From Binging On The New F1 2017 Game
- Businesses howl over new rules on game machines
New guide to historic game hits bookstores have 298 words, post on english.cinet.vn at August 23, 2010. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.