November 7th, the 2010 MTV Europe Music Awards took place at Madrid. The list of attendees included many A-List and up-and-coming stars. Compared the Music Awards itself, the performance on the red ca… November 7th, the 2010 MTV Europe Music Awards took place at Madrid. The list of attendees included many A-List and up-and-coming stars. Compared the Music Awards itself, the performance on the red carpet is much more interesting. It makes the night feast like a fashion show rather than the Music Awards. The most coveted star in that night is Miley Cyrus. As we all know, nearly naked style was once her sartorial theme. But thanks to a light-peach-colored silk jumpsuit with a corset top, silver beading, and nude mesh sleeves that left little imagination for audience. That night, she wore a floor-length ruffled gown. But, her version consisted of long white tiers of chiffon, a halter-top neckline, a black bow tie, and a sexy open back. Followed is fellow teen queen, Taylor Momsen. She went a similar fleshy, pantless, and predictable route, donning black leather over-the-knee boots and a tuxedo jacket that hung open in the front to reveal a lacy bra with extreme push-up powers. When… Read full this story
- MTV EMAs: Zara Larsson looks sensational in a backless mini dress as she showcases her toned legs on the green carpet
- MTV EMAs: Little Mix dazzle in a series of looks as they present virtual ceremony in front of hundreds of fans on video screens
- Top 10 fashion moments of 2020
- Grammy Awards Shift To March Due To Pandemic Conditions
- 2021 Grammy Awards Shift to March Due to Coronavirus Pandemic
- 'We're mature women': Perrie Edwards defends Little Mix's racy lyrics on their new album as she showcases her beauty in breathtaking snaps ahead of hosting the MTV EMAs
- Grammy Awards Shift to March Due to Pandemic Conditions
- Where Are Previous 'American Idol' Winners Now? From Kelly Clarkson to Maddie Poppe, Who Achieved Their Musical Dreams?
- Grammy Awards postponed to March 14, Recording Academy says
- Watch: Vin Diesel Sings Tribute to Paul Walker at People's Choice Awards
The Fashion Show on the 2010 MTV Europe Music Awards have 338 words, post on www.articlesfactory.com at November 9, 2010. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.