Last year, the iPad was unveiled on Jan. 27 and debuted in mid-April. We haven’t yet had a glimpse of the iPad 2, but rumors and Apple’s yearly upgrade cycle suggest that it is, indeed, in production and on track for a spring debut. It will still have a 9.7-inch screen and some basic upgrades like a dual-core CPU, more memory, a better graphics processor, but what else? What will it look like and what features will it have? We’ve collected all the latest rumors and speculation below. Can’t get enough recon on upcoming Apple gear? Make sure to check out everything we know about the iPhone 5.Front and rear camerasOne of the most glaring omissions from the original iPad was the lack of a camera. This will be rectified on the iPad 2 in a big way. It won’t get just one camera; it’ll get two of them. Like most upcoming Android tablets, the iPad 2 will have front- and rear-facing cameras, and will also be compatible with Facetime, Apple’s answer to video calling (Skype). However, the rear camera probably won’t have a flash, judging by most of the leaked screenshots of the device. We also don’t know the resolution… Read full this story
- Apple Education Event 2018 Live Blog
- iPad Pro X (2018): Release date, specs, and features!
- Lots of rumors about Apple's Oct. 30 event
- Beta code for iOS 12.2 hints at 4 new iPads, iPod Touch upgrade
- A brand new leak says Apple is about to launch new iPad models
- Apple’s new iPad updates are money for old rope
- While iPhones usher in latest tech, Apple’s new iPads are a step backward
- Apple’s new iPads are hardly new at all. Don’t waste your money
- Even great keyboard cases can’t make iPads viable work computers
- Apple WWDC 2019: Everything Apple announced today
iPad 2 rumors: Everything we know about Apple’s next-generation tablet have 301 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at February 17, 2011. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.