Advertisement Some time has passed since the iPhone 4S hit the market, and everyone is screaming from the mountaintops about it. Some people are screaming praise, and others are yelling mean nasty things about the poor iPhone. I fall on the praise side. I had a terrible experience actually getting the phone, since my carrier took my pre-order, and then decided to try to make me wait until the end of October to get the phone. I smoothed that over and got myself a 4S on day one thankfully.I could not be happier with the phone. I am coming from a 3GS so the improvements are leaps and bounds for me. I could see how someone coming from an iPhone 4 might not see the changes as profoundly as I do, but nonetheless, the changes are there, and they are noticeable. Either way, today I’m going to look at the reasons I love my 4S, and why it is the best phone I have ever owned.SiriThis one is obvious, because Siri is the main feature touted on the new iPhone, but it truly is something special. I realize that other phones have incorporated voice control before, heck, even the iPhone… Read full this story
- New iPhone brings face recognition (and fears) to the masses
- Indians seem to be in 'love' with the iPhone again, here's why
- Apple's budget iPhone could face delay due to coronavirus
- Love Island: 'I genuinely wish you the best!' Nas apologises to Demi after dumping her for Eva... ahead of exiting the villa following shock ousting
- Not love actually: why Britons ended their affair with the romcom
- Donald Trump's Thrifty Vacation to New Jersey
- : Next iPhone ditches the headphone jack, other changes will be small
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs. iPhone 11 Pro: Which should you buy?
- Why the iPhone 11 Pro Max is the best iPhone yet
- How iPhone safety features can help you out of a jam
6 Reasons I Love My New iPhone 4S have 316 words, post on www.makeuseof.com at October 28, 2011. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.