advertisement advertisement MacBook Air 15-inch And Refresh Digitimes reported that a much-anticipated expansion of the MacBook Air lineup is due to arrive early in 2012. Alongside tweaked 11-inch and 13-inch models, a new 15-inch unit will arrive. No other details have emerged. It's plausible, since the 11- and 13-inch units are due for a makeover. Apple's most recent tweaks were mild–more powerful CPUs and better storage alongside other niceties like battery life and a back-lit keyboard. But they could still get more powerful: Intel's Ivy Bridge chipset, designed for exactly this sort of computer, is due at the same time and is likely to be inside the machines, offering yet more power compared to the current ones. advertisement advertisement The already-iconic Airs are due for a new look, as they've remained unchanged for two generations, and Apple is bound to have come up with a cleverer or lighter chassis design. We wouldn't expect a radical departure, as Apple's already sewn up the all-aluminum unibody supply chain and thus frustrated the efforts of upcoming "ultrabook" copycats. A 15-inch Air is a natural extension of the line, giving Apple another player in the market. This machine is likely to follow the existing… Read full this story
- All The New iOS And Apple TV Games Apple Didn’t Tell You It Has For Arcade
- Apple TV Plus: Can Apple’s new streaming service win the Indian market?
- Apple TV Plus now available in India, subscription costs Rs 99 per month
- Trailer For Mythic Quest Apple TV+ Series Is A Hilarious Look At Being A Game Dev
- Here’s why Apple TV Plus’ gain over Netflix could be short-lived
- Apple TV+ meets rivals on originals, but lack of back catalog is big omission
- 6 reasons why Apple hailed 2019 as historic: From the App Store to Apple TV
- Apple TV Plus vs Netflix: will Apple eclipse its biggest rival?
- You Can Now Play Minecraft on Apple TV
- How to Set Up Steam Link on iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV
Rumor Patrol: New iPhones, iPads, Apple TVs [Updated] have 340 words, post on www.fastcompany.com at November 30, 2011. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.