Unfortunately, there’s a serious lack of video recording applications for Android that build on the features of the stock app. Perhaps its because there are so many devices with so many different cameras, or perhaps its because the stock camcorder app does things so well. In any event, we found that the stock camcorder app offered the most control over the camera and got the job done with the least hassle or setup. Camcorder Platform: AndroidPrice: Built-In/FreeIt comes with your phone! Features Preinstalled on all Android devices running 1.6 and higher Can record video in full HD if your hardware supports it Allows you to tweak video recording quality to save space if necessary Supports tap-to-zoom, and can use the phone’s flash for continuous light while recording Supports video stabilization and other effects (depending on hardware) Where It Excels This is one of those situations where the stock app is the best because it gives you all of the access to the features available on your Android device and because it’s pre-installed. The stock camcorder app won’t blow you away, and on most devices it only comes with the minimum required to quickly record and share video on the go,… Read full this story
- What is the Best Video Conferencing Camera For Meetings?
- Flip Video Tips - Why Folks Are Flipping Over This Tiny Video Camera
- Tracking Down the Best Digital Camera Camcorder
- How to Use a 'Best' Digital Camera Review
- Video Cameras - How to Spot the Professional Differences
- Capture All the Best Moments of Your Life With the Best 5MP Cameras
- A Shopping List of the Best Digital Camera Values
- What is the Best Web Camera?
- Five of the Best Digital Camera Binoculars
- Best Digital Camera For Mom?
The Best Video Camera App for Android have 287 words, post on lifehacker.com at November 24, 2011. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.