Just when we thought LG was done with its Optimus L-series for the year, the Korean company surprised us with the LG Optimus L9, which replaces the Optimus L7 at the low-end range. The L-series devices are positioned as LG’s stylish yet affordable line of entry- to mid-level phones, so they definitely don’t compare to the company’s quad-core offerings like the 4X HD or the Optimus G. Instead, the L9 runs Android 4.0 and boasts a 4.5-inch qHD display along with a dual-core 1 GHz TI OMAP 4430 processor and 5-megapixel camera. At $79.99 with a two-year contract on T-Mobile, it’s designed to appeal to shoppers on a budget. But is it a good buy? Let’s find out. (more…)
- LG Shine - A Review Of Its Overt Appearance
- LG U300 - Setting Benchmark
- LG U300 - Another Slim Sensation
- When Style Marries Substance it Gives Birth to a LG Mobile Phone!
- LG KG225 Mobile Phone Review
- LG U880 - Basically Small...
- Latest Sony Ericsson W300i Review Posted
- Mobile Phone Shops - The One Stop Shops For Telecommunication
- LG Prada- Return to Neoclassicism
- LG VX8300 - Tips and Tricks
LG Optimus L9 review: an affordable entry-level Android handset for T-Mobile have 184 words, post on at November 10, 2012. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.