Madden 13 (Wii U) Score Details DT Recommended Product "At the cost of gutting the online section, the game introduces the GamePad, the best way to play a football video game." The GamePad’s play calling is THE way to play a football game Remote play It’s essentially the same game The graphics are a step down The online section is gutted No “Infinity Engine” While the Wii U version of Madden 13 is of course a port of the Xbox 360 and PS3 offering, it is not an exact one. In fact, it's significantly altered for better and worse – perhaps a bit more on the worse side. For a full review of the previously released versions and all the features available, click here , but know that there are some key differences. It isn't uncommon for launch title ports to show some rough edges. Developers are typically given the hardware, then asked to port over a game on the unfamiliar new system in less time than a proper development cycle should take. It's a difficult task for anyone, and EA Sports is no different. For the most part, the game is the same, but minus a few key features…. Read full this story
- Nintendo Wii Review
- Hardware Inside Nintendo Wii Reviewed and Explained
- Madden 2008 Review
- The Nintendo Wii Is For All Age Groups
- A Review Of The Nintendo Wii Game Console
- Should I Purchase Wii Fit? Is it Truly a Breakthrough in the Gaming World?
- Free Wii - Is It Possible To Get A Free Nintendo Wii?
- Nintendo Wii
- What's The Best Wii Download Service?
- Anders Osborne "Ash Wednesday" Blues Blues Music CD Review
Madden 13 (Wii U) review have 274 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at November 18, 2012. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.