Investigators searching for the gun used to kill a semi-pro football player are looking into whether former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez asked his fiancee to get rid of the weapon shortly after the victim’s body was found about a mile from his home. The Bristol Press reported Friday that search warrants for a Bristol storage facility suggest Hernandez may have instructed Shayanna Jenkins to take a gun safe or lock box out of his home in North Attleboro the day after the body of Odin Lloyd was discovered. The warrants claim that Jenkins was seen on surveillance video footage carrying a rigid object the size of a lock box or safe out of the house and into the yard, before loading it into her sister’s car. She allegedly asked to use the vehicle to go to the bank and returned home about 35 minutes later without the object. The warrants claim that Jenkins may have dumped the weapons in the woods in Massachusetts or may have taken them to a Bristol storage unit that Hernandez paid for. Police searched the facility, U.S. Storage, in July, seizing some company records and a silver lock. Investigators discovered the storage… Read full this story
- Maruti Suzuki stops dealers from giving extra discounts: CCI probe
- Who Was Roxsana Hernandez? Transgender Woman Who Died in ICE Custody Was Beaten Before Death
- Denise Richards' father Irving has a 'wonderful' new partner after losing both his wife and fiancee to cancer: 'I thought I was too old to find love again'
- Rick Perry, Amber Rose, and Laurie Hernandez Join Ryan Lochte on
- Bachelorette star Dale Moss, 32, CONFIRMS he has split from fiancee Clare Crawley, 39... as she already gets asked out by ANOTHER contestant
- Meet the Lawyers Defending Trump and His Associates in Russia Probes: Ongoing
- China sees spike in coronavirus cases ahead of WHO team visit to probe COVID-19 origins
- Bigger Than 'Laptop From Hell'? Hunter Biden Reportedly Probed Over Foreign Ties, Money Laundering
- Home dept. to examine Punjab train tragedy report
- Robert Mueller Has Jared Kushner 'In His Sights' in Russia Probe, Says Stephanopoulos
Report: Hernandez fiancee probed have 344 words, post on www.foxsports.com at August 9, 2013. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.