- UCLA Will Not Be Using Facial Recognition Technology On Its Campus
- Moscow deploys facial recognition technology for coronavirus quarantine
- Live facial recognition technology used by police at Oxford Circus
- Amazon facial recognition ban won just 2% of shareholder vote
- India’s use of facial recognition tech during protests causes stir
- UCLA won’t use facial recognition on its campus after it receives backlash
- UCLA cancels on-campus facial recognition amid backlash over privacy that likened the school's use of the technology to Orwell's '1984'
- UCLA Kills Plan to Use Facial Recognition Tech After Criticism
- Designers comes up with mask that resembles your own face so you can still use facial recognition on your phone
- U.S. military facial recognition could identify people from 1 km away
FTC examines proposed Facebook facial recognition technology changes have 329 words, post on www.zdnet.com at September 11, 2013. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.