Over the weekend, two brave Jezebel writers attended the One Direction concert movie One Direction: This Is Us. This is their story. Madeleine: Callie, are you ready to discuss the life-changing event that is One Direction: This Is Us? Callie: I think so. I have been preparing all weekend. Madeleine: Now before we start discussing the movie, I think we should talk about how we feel about 1D in general. To get all of our JOURNALISTIC BIASES out there. So are you a fan? Callie: Yes. I am really moved by that dancing band of teenagers. Are you? What is your 1D experience? Madeleine: I could probably only name about three of their songs, but I do genuinely find them to be incredibly charismatic and I think the marketing surrounding them is genius. So maybe I’m not a fan, but I don’t begrudge them their success. They seem like nice boys who are willing to work hard. Does that make me sound like their mom? Callie: No, it does not make you sound like their mom, because my #1 takeaway from One Direction: This Is Us is that their moms are always about to cry and very confused. Madeleine: To… Read full this story
- The Story of Slender Man Will Now Frighten Tweens in Movie Theaters, Too
- Allowing Texting in Movie Theaters Was an Awful Idea, But an Understandable One
- Douglas Trumbull, the Man Who Has Revolutionized Movies Several Times, Wants to Try Again
- Original Ghostbusters Returns to Theaters This Summer
- Saw Reboot Director Teases Start of Production with First Set Photo
- Chris Rock's Saw Reboot Has Wrapped, Director Shares Final Set Photo
- Ryan Reynolds Helping Theater Fined for Showing Deadpool with Beer
- How Have Movies Imagined What Movies Will Look Like?
- New Saw Movie Begins Shooting, Cast & Character Details Revealed
- Star Trek May Be Tarantino's Last Movie If He Says Yes to Directing
We Saw the One Direction Movie in a Theater Full of Screeching Tweens have 307 words, post on jezebel.com at September 5, 2013. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.