PEORIA, Ill. (AP) Walt Lemon, Jr. hit his first field goal with less than 10 minutes to play and scored 16 of his 20 points down the stretch as Bradley broke away late in the game to defeat Illinois State 64-45 on Wednesday night.Lemon was 0-for-5 from the field when his 3-pointer with 9:36 remaining broke open a one-point game for the Braves (9-13, 4-5 Missouri Valley Conference). Bradley launched a 12-0 run to make what had been a close game (six ties, five lead changes) look lopsided by the end.Illinois State (11-10, 4-5) was harried by 19 turnovers, including 11 Bradley steals – Lemon had four. The Redbirds also shot a cold 32 percent from the field with Daishon Knight and Paris Lee each scoring eight points.Tyshon Pickett scored 12 points for Bradley with Ka’Darryl Bell adding 11 and Auston Barnes 11 points with 10 rebounds.
- Jokic, Millsap lead Nuggets past Clippers 123-96
- Holliday homer, big inning lead Rockies past Cardinals 9-1
- Five-time Gateway winner Coughlin arrives in St. Louis with top-shelf Pro Stock • Gateway Motorsports Park
- In Photos: Hot Wheels Legends Tour Charlotte
- Three BMR racers leading charge into St. Louis for inaugural NASCAR K&N race • Gateway Motorsports Park
- FRIDAY: St. Louis Speed Festival races to Anheuser-Busch Biergarten • Gateway Motorsports Park
- August 18 Gateway Kartplex meet kicks off St. Louis Speed Festival week • Gateway Motorsports Park
- Friday’s golf: Parel takes lead at Senior Players Championship
- iHeartMedia St. Louis to sponsor 2019 NASCAR Truck 200 • Gateway Motorsports Park
- Shed of the Week: Ford Fiesta ST
Hot Lemon leads Bradley past Illinois St. 64-45 have 241 words, post on www.foxsports.com at January 29, 2014. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.