Friday newsletters always feature luxury travel contests, tips, series, or news. Today (March 28th, 2014): Travel tip: book a hotel room with a BRG. Best Rate Guaranteed (BRG) programs are increasingly used by hotels chains around the world to guarantee that a hotel guest is given the lowest available rate for a night or a multiple-night stay. If means that if you find a better, publicly available rate on another website than the official hotel website, you can submit an online BRG claim. If your claim is approved, not only will the lower price be matched, but you will also receive an additional 10 to 25% discount (depending upon the hotel chain). Important: a BRG will only be approved for a booking of an identical room type, date and length of stay, and reservations must be made directly on the hotel websites (not on third-party websites). Finding a better rate than the one on the official website is not difficult at all, as you can read in my tips for finding the lowest hotel price. I hereby present you a list of the BRG programs of the major luxury hotel chains (including their details and links to the BRG claim forms). For a summary, click here. STARWOOD Luxury hotel brands: St Regis, W… Read full this story
- Illegal migrants are getting Covid jabs in plush quarantine hotels at Heathrow weeks ahead of British families who must pay £1,750 for LOWER class accommodation
- No10 admits 'quarantine hotel' rules are looser than Australia and people only need permission from hotel staff to leave rooms for 'gulp of fresh air' or cigarette - while booking site is STILL offline just days before first UK arrivals are due to check in
- Parents who will be spending ten days in quarantine hotel with a five-week-old baby slam the government for treating them like 'guinea pigs' - as Heathrow boss blasts the 'significant gaps' in plan
- Government slammed for releasing hotel quarantine guidance days before rules are enforced with some 'up in arms' over the lack of notice
- Quarantine hotel chaos as booking website CRASHES minutes after launching but not letting travellers reserve rooms on first two days of tough new rules - as passengers stream into Heathrow arrivals before changes kick in on Monday
- COVID-19: How does hotel quarantine work in UK and how does it compare with other countries?
- Travelodge launches room sale with bargain breaks from £6.25pp at hotels across England from May 17
- Top UK holiday park bargains guaranteed to be a hit with the whole family in 2021
- Locked up for 10 days at a cost of £1,750, three Covid tests, £10k fines for escapes and 10 YEARS in prison for trying to cheat the system: Our essential guide to hotel quarantine starting Monday
- Is THIS where travellers will be forced to quarantine for 10 days for £1,750? Passengers face stay in £50-a-night three-star hotel yards from the runway - while down the road migrants are housed in four-star rival
Book a hotel room with a Best Rate Guarantee have 482 words, post on theluxurytravelexpert.com at March 28, 2014. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.