Did you know smartphones have 18 times more bacteria than a toilet handle? And NO, a quick wipe on your shirt sleeve isn’t going to make it go away. Let’s take some steps to keep your phone clean with items you may already have lying around the house. But first, let’s cover the “don’ts.” — Don’t use Windex or any other glass cleaner with ammonia. The harsh chemicals will damage an LCD display over time. — Don’t use a paper towel – not even a wet one — because the rough fibers can scratch the display surface. Use a microfiber cloth like the one that came with your glasses. — Don’t spray anything directly on your device. Water and electronics don’t mix. Lightly moisten a cloth and wipe it down Now, before cleaning, disconnect your phone from any external power source, turn it off, remove the battery (if you can) and seal all port openings with tape to avoid liquid damage. Your phone manufacturer will probably have its own cleaning tips, but here are some household items that can help beat the germ buildup on your cellphone. When cleaning, the key is to be gentle. Use cotton swabs Say goodbye… Read full this story
- Mum transforms her dirty shower screen using a $20 'miracle' buy from Bunnings - after trying 'everything'
- The invisible waste behind our laptops and smartphones
- Best laptop under $500 for 2021 from HP, Lenovo, Acer and more
- Amazon Freedom Sale: Avail exciting discounts on Laptops, Mobiles, Wearables and more
- Adventurer Ben Fogle says he's 'chief loo cleaner' but is 'hopeless' at cooking as he reveals how he splits household chores with wife Marina to set a good example for their children
- How to clean a coffee maker
- 'Britain's tidiest teen' spends hours cleaning family home - without her mum nagging
- 'I need to try this': Mum shares how she transformed her filthy grout using two budget items from Bunnings
- How to maximize your iPhone home screen
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Fold review: A foldable screen fever dream
How To Effectively Clean Your Smartphone And Laptop Screens Using Household Items have 330 words, post on says.com at July 1, 2014. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.