The Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge are the two best-looking phones Samsung has ever created. When it comes to design, this sets a new bar for Android phones.Do you recognize these phones? If you’re wondering what they are, I forgive you.It’s a new year, and that means a new Galaxy S phone, but this year is different. This year, Samsung has given its flagship Android phone a design makeover — and a curvy sister that’s sure to catch your eye.That’s right, there are two Galaxy S6 phones this year: the standard S6 and the sexy new Galaxy S6 Edge, which is identical in almost every way save its screen, which falls right down the sides of the phone like water running off a ledge. Which one fits your style best? Updated by Trevor Mogg on 3-02-2015: Samsung says the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge will be available globally from April 10, 2015 with 32/64/128GB storage options available in White Pearl, Black Sapphire, Gold Platinum, Blue Topaz (Galaxy S6 only) and Green Emerald (Galaxy S6 Edge only).Hands on videoSamsung steps up its styleThe first thing I noticed about the Galaxy S6 phones is how much better they look than… Read full this story
- Best Samsung Galaxy S9 cases 2018: How you can protect your phone in style
- Hands on with Samsung’s new Galaxy Tab S4
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 hands-on video leaks online
- Sony Xperia XZ2 review – is this the Samsung killer you’ve been waiting for?
- Samsung Galaxy S9 review: the smallest smartphone that gives the performance of a real flagship
- Sony trumps iPhone AND Samsung with record-breaking 48MP phone camera
- Can you survive on a $10 a month cell-phone plan? I tried Unreal Mobile to find out
- Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact review – is Sony’s down-sized blower any good?
- Man charged with trying to steal mobile phone
- Huawei P20 Pro Review: A Baffling Mix Of Great Ideas And Terrible Ones
Hands On: Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge have 321 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at March 1, 2015. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.