Most Porsche 911s are fast. Some are faster than others, but generally fast is the entire point. But none are as hardcore, as purpose-driven, as racing-focused as the RS models, like the new 2016 911 GT3 RS that just debuted at the Geneva Motor Show. If you want to know the full history of the RS line, or if you want a video tour of the stunning new one, look no further than this video from our friends at XCAR. And while no one outside of Porsche has driven the latest GT3 RS yet, they also include a review of the last-generation GT3 RS to show what the new one is trying to top. It won’t be cheap, but it will be tough to beat. Contact the author at [email protected]
- New Project Gotham Racing 2 update on Xbox Live
- Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed Is The Game Most Worth Saving From 2000
- Porsche Breaks Free of EA Exclusivity, Coming to Forza Horizon 2 and Forza Motorsport 6
- Forza Horizon 4: how to unlock LaRacer @ Horizon missions: Out Run, Project Gotham Racing, Daytona, Sega Rally cars
- Microsoft releases ‘new’ free Forza racing game – but racing fans are outraged
- Microsoft releases new Forza game – but racing fans are outraged
- History of Papyrus Racing Games
- GameSpot's Guide to Racing Wheels
- Which games console should I buy?
- After Xbox One Price Drop, Will Microsoft Rule Holiday Sales?
How 1970s Racing Rules Led To The Most Badass Porsche 911 You Can Buy have 223 words, post on jalopnik.com at March 5, 2015. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.