Manchester City and Chelsea clash at the Etihad (live, Sunday, 11 a.m. ET) in a game that feels like an early-season referendum on this year’s Premier League title race. Chelsea, reeling after a week of controversy about their medical staff meet a surging Manchester City side that look eager to atone for last year’s limp title defense.On paper, this should be a classic, a meeting between two teams that are arguably England’s best. But, when one of those teams is Chelsea, well, nothing’s that simple. For one thing, Chelsea come into the game dogged by yet another controversy of their own making. For another, Jose Mourinho is loathe to get into a shooting match with a potential rival, preferring instead to choke off the game.Mourinho, of course, might be better advised to choke off his tendency to go on diatribes. The Portuguese gaffer managed to shoot himself and his team in the foot this last week with an ill-advised rant against the members of his medical staff. For those of you living under a rock, Mourinho railed against the well-respected and popular club doctor Eva Carneiro and team physio John Fearn for entering the field of play last week to… Read full this story
- Man City v Liverpool: The best ever English title race?
- Man City troll Liverpool over crucial decision in title race win
- Manchester City versus Liverpool for the Premier League title
- The alternative league table that gives Man City title race hope
- Gundogan makes Man City claim about Liverpool in title race
- Man City can make early Champions League statement against Spurs
- Brighton 1-4 Man City: Visitors come from behind to clinch title
- Why Liverpool pre-season could give Man City a title race boost
- Guardiola urges City to strike early blow against Liverpool
- How Pep Guardiola plans to make Man City even better next season
City-Chelsea serves as early-season indicator of this year’s title race have 306 words, post on www.foxsports.com at August 15, 2015. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.