In last year’s review of Pro Evolution Soccer 2015, we were very happy with how the gameplay felt in Konami’s football offering, something we have been more and more disappointed with as far as its main competition goes. This has not changed significantly this year, there is still something special about PES, although they haven’t advanced quite as far as we would have hoped.Unfortunately we didn’t have the opportunity to test the game online against other players, so we have been forced to focus on what is happening on the pitch – without being able to navigate what it are typically cumbersome online menus.Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 looks really good, at least compared to earlier editions. It runs on the same graphics engine as last year (Fox Engine), but the developers at Konami’s football division have obviously become better acquainted with the engine in recent months.The result is that the game looks almost perfect (even in replays), the players look like themselves, and they no longer run like a bunch of Super Mario brothers. The movement of a player with the ball is more life-like, and passing and shooting animations have taken a big step in the right direction. Short,… Read full this story
- Fresno’s pro soccer club is looking for a permanent home. It may not be in Fresno
- Huawei P30 and P30 Pro: Pricing, Pictures and Specs Revealed—the Next Evolution of Smartphone Photography?
- 13-year-old soccer player turns pro and signs with Nike
- Detroit City FC announces last semi-pro schedule
- U.S. Women’s Soccer Team Sues U.S. Soccer for Gender Discrimination
- Williams, Duggan weigh in on U.S. soccer discrimination suit
- ‘Just the beginning’: Mobile County OK’s soccer complex construction
- Portland amateur soccer club brings diverse group together to compete for spot in U.S. Open Cup
- Professional Delaware men’s soccer alumni reflect on their journeys and experiences – The Review
- All 28 Players On U.S. Women's Soccer Team Sue U.S. Soccer For Allegedly Violating Equal Pay, Civil Rights Laws
Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 have 335 words, post on www.gamereactor.eu at September 14, 2015. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.