For those lucky enough to ride in a first class cabin, a 20-hour flight is actually something to look forward to. AirlineRatings.com, which rates airlines on the level of comfort and safety they provide to passengers, recently ranked the top 10 airlines with the best first class cabins. From multi-room suites to double beds covered in plush linens, here’s a look inside the cushiest first class cabins in the world. Emirates Business-class cabins on Emirates have privacy doors, personal mini bars, and ambient lighting for maximum relaxation. Each seat converts to a fully flat mattress. On longer flights, take advantage of the onboard shower spa stocked with Bulgari toiletries, or stretch your legs and grab a drink in the first- and business-class lounge. Etihad Airways On Etihad Airways, cabins feature Poltrona Frau leather seats, ambient lighting, personal wardrobes, and a chilled-drinks cabinet. Guests looking for the ultimate experience in luxury can stay in The Residence – an upper-deck cabin on the A380 airbus that has a living room, separate double bedroom, ensuite shower room, personal butler, and chef. Japan Airlines Each wood-grain and leather cabin on Japan Airlines‘ 777 is designed withcustom airweave bedding, a retractable privacy partition, and a… Read full this story
- Here Are The 10 Best Hotels In The World In 2018, According To Travelers
- Sun Country remodels plane interiors, eliminating first class and adding slimmer seats
- Flight extras that will make you feel like you're travelling in First Class
- 10 World Class Football Stadiums In Africa
- Tamil Nadu class 10 SSLC results announced; 94.5 per cent students pass
- World-class heritage: 23 globally recognized sites are right here in the U.S.
- Does LeBron James have a world-class memory?
- World Cup 2018: Gary Lineker says England should ‘write off’ their hopes of winning and blood young players
- US: 10 people killed in Texas school shooting, gunman arrested
- At least 10 killed in Texas school shooting, gunman arrested
The 10 cushiest first-class airplane cabins in the world have 304 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at October 14, 2015. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.