If you’re looking for a fun way to jazz up your adults-only holiday meal, you can spike your cranberry sauce with a little vodka and orange-flavored liqueur. Over at the Food Network blog, Sara Levine and the Food Network Kitchen team have a great way to transition your holiday meal into a holiday party. Mix 1 tablespoon flavorless gelatin, 2 tablespoons of orange liqueur, and 1/3 cup of vodka together in a bowl. Then get some canned cranberry sauce and whisk into a not-so-gelatinous liquid. Add the booze mixture and whisk again. You can serve it as is, or if you like the sliced, Jello-like texture of canned cranberry sauce, you can put it back into the empty cranberry sauce can and wait for it to harden again. If you’d rather keep alcohol out of your meal, you can also make cranberry sauce that doubles as a tasty jam. You can find the complete how-to video at the link below. Get Sauced: Spike Your Cranberry Sauce This Thanksgiving | Food Network Blog
- Leftover Christmas turkey recipes – 10 delicious meals from stew to curry
- 10 of the best budget spa holidays in eastern Europe
- A recipe for vitel toné: rump steak with tuna and anchovy sauce
- Holiday guide to Sardinia’s best beaches, plus restaurants and hotels
- Is this the most stupid social media trend yet? Bizarre TikTok challenge sees men dipping their testicles in SOY SAUCE and claiming they can 'taste it'
- 6 best child-friendly ski resorts for a perfect family holiday
- Max Cares Foundation's "Roasts for the Holidays" Fundraiser
- Is this a cure for killer food allergies? As a huge spike in severe reactions is linked to Western hygiene standards - an answer could finally be at hand
- Spike Lee on Casey Affleck’s Rise and Nate Parker’s Fall: ‘It Was a Dirty, Low-Down Shame’
- 10 of the best UK spas and wellbeing holidays
Liven Up Your Holiday Meal With Spiked Cranberry Sauce have 316 words, post on lifehacker.com at November 19, 2015. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.