Priebus: 3rd GOP Debate Was ‘Nothing But a Crap Sandwich’ Carlson to Priebus: Could Trump Change His Mind About GOP Pledge? Reince Priebus has responded to reports claiming that he and other GOP leaders recently discussed the possibility of a brokered convention, saying that he hoped to clarify a floating narrative that has gotten “ridiculous.” The RNC chairman went on “Your World” this afternoon to set the record straight. Priebus described the dinner as “a monthly meeting among many, many meetings in Washington.” The tableside conversation did not, as some have insinuated, revolve around how to minimize Donald Trump’s leading ranks in the polls, he added. Rather, “for 20 minutes in a two-hour meeting, people asked questions about the primary process,” Priebus told Neil Cavuto. “That was it.” These included, “What does it mean when a state is proportional?” and “What does a ‘winner-take-all’ mean?” he said. “We’re in this space where we don’t pick winners, we don’t pick losers,” Priebus concluded. “We are going to support whoever the nominee is, and we’re going to have a party better than it’s ever been before.” Asked about rumors that Donald Trump is disliked by Republican leaders, Priebus replied, “I don’t think that’s… Read full this story
- John Legend slams Kanye West over his meeting with Donald Trump and brands it a ‘publicity stunt’
- Mexican president CANCELS landmark meeting with Donald Trump as their war of words over border wall escalates
- Secret Service warns Donald Trump against watching UFC bout amid security fears
- EU divide as Boris Johnson and other nations plan to skip special meeting about Donald Trump victory
- Boris Johnson to skip special EU meeting about Donald Trump victory after claiming colleagues are “whinging” too much
- Top secret details of Donald Trump’s £88 BILLION mega ‘arms deal’ with Saudi Arabia revealed
- North Korea rejects a meeting between Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un as ‘nonsense’
- Donald Trump Impeachment Inquiry: What Happens Next?
- After a Week From Hell, Donald Trump Calls Democrats “Savages”
- Autism research bill signed into law by President Donald Trump
Priebus: There Was No 'Secret Meeting' to Oust Donald Trump have 343 words, post on insider.foxnews.com at December 15, 2015. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.