MADISON, Ala. — The GOP race has come down to a Ku Klux Klan lover versus a “little boy” who’s owned by Big Mickey Mouse. Donald Trump and Marco Rubio further escalated their war of words on Sunday, with the Florida senator flaying Trump for repeatedly dodging questions about the endorsement of former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke earlier Sunday, and Trump accusing Rubio of being in the pocket of the Walt Disney Company as it ships jobs overseas. See also: Donald Trump refuses to disavow support from David Duke, ex head of Ku Klux Klan “We cannot be a party that nominates someone who refuses to condemn white supremacists and the Ku Klux Klan,” Rubio said in a packed college gymnasium in Purcellville, Virginia Sunday afternoon after calling Trump a “con artist.” Trump went after Rubio with a healthy dose of anti-immigration and anti-trade populism to the delight of the multiple thousands who packed a high school football field to see him. After Trump was introduced by two former Disney workers who said they were forced to train their Indian replacements after their jobs were outsourced, he slammed Rubio for supporting immigration reform, including for the current… Read full this story
- ZTE could face fresh US$1.3b fine: Trump
- Trump sees 'brilliant potential' for North Korea as summit prep continues
- Trump attacks Fed on eve of policy meeting
- Trump tells Venezuela military to back Guaido or "lose everything"
- Oil tumbles ahead of Trump's decision on Iran
- Oil ends at 3.5 year high ahead of Trump's Iran decision
- Trump announces US withdrawal from 'defective' Iran deal
- Kim invites Trump to visit Pyongyang as North hails 'radical switchover'
- Canada looks to ride out Trump trade storm
- US Primaries: Clinton, Trump cement frontrunner status in White House race
Donald Trump taunts ‘Little Marco’ Rubio ahead of Super Tuesday voting have 289 words, post on mashable.com at February 28, 2016. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.