Yesterday I read a story about a family in Alberta, Canada, who have been charged with failing to provide the necessities of life. Their son died four years ago—he was only 19 months old. He died from meningitis. The charges stem from the fact that the parents elected not to have their son vaccinated. Vaccines are often given to newborn children to help build their immune systems and fight off dangerous pathogens like meningitis. They are essentially small amounts of the very pathogens and microbes they protect humans from, albeit in a weakened or dead form. Without them, child mortality would be far higher and there would still be countless lives lost to conditions like polio. In fact, vaccines are largely responsible for the fact the world has not experienced another massive pandemic like the black plague, which killed more than 100 million people in the 14th century. When their child fell ill, the parents decided to treat him with home remedies to boost his immune system. They used things like olive leaf extract, whey protein, water and maple syrup, juice with frozen berries, a mixture of apple cider vinegar, horseradish root, hot pepper, mashed onions, garlic, and ginger, according… Read full this story
- Baby dies from whooping cough in 'tragic' case of killer bacterial infection
- Breastfeeding and vaccinations would save babies lives
- Baby dies afer cardiac arrest at West Midland Safari Park
- What is meningitis, how do you get it, what are the symptoms and what is the meningitis B vaccine trial?
- Mum of baby girl left brain damaged by bacteria 1 in 4 pregnant women carry demands NHS test all mums-to-be
- Inspiring message from brave girl, 4, who lost all her limbs to meningitis
- Boy, 5, battles meningitis in intensive care after complaining of headache
- Make-up artist given £5k by Johnny Depp after losing toes to meningitis and sepsis
- Mum shares pride in meningitis victim daughter after organs save four lives
- Probe into Samoa infant deaths after vaccine jabs
Anti-Vaccination Debate Continues After Baby Dies of Meningitis have 318 words, post on www.doctorshealthpress.com at March 13, 2016. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.