NORTH Korea has labelled Donald Trump’s proposal to meet Kim Jong-Un as “nonsense” and a “useless gesture for the presidential election”.An official from the repressive Asian country said the idea by the Republican nominee was simply a “kind of propaganda or advertisement” in his attempt to enter the White House.Last week Mr Trump said he would spark a dramatic shift in US policy if he became president, saying he would have “no problem”, talking to the dictator.The Current US strategy is to try and isolate Pyongyang, but it seems as though the real estate mogul’s attempt to change that have been thwarted.So Se Pyong said: “It is up to the decision of my Supreme Leader whether he decides to meet or not, but I think his (Trump’s) idea or talk is nonsense.”North Korea’s ambassador to the United Nations in Geneva gave an interview to Reuters on his return from his country’s capital after attending the first ruling party congress in 36 years.”It’s for utilisation of the presidential election, that’s all,” he said. “A kind of a propaganda or advertisement.”This is useless, just a gesture for the presidential election. There is no meaning, no sincerity.”So also said that as a candidate,… Read full this story
- Korea Crisis: Donald Trump, Kim Jong-un 'Playing Game of Chicken'
- How North Korea Soured on Donald Trump
- North Korea conducts artillery firings at Kim’s order
- North Korea conducts artillery firing at Kim’s order
- The Latest: North Korea worries linger as Trump leaves Japan
- North Korean Missile Test: Donald Trump Calls for China to 'End Nonsense' After ICBM Launch
- Dennis Rodman Breaks Down Crying Over Trump/Kim Jong-un Meeting
- Dennis Rodman Arrives in Singapore for Trump/Kim Jong-un Summit
- On China and North Korea, let Trump be Trump
- Opinion: Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un's summit of friendliness
North Korea rejects a meeting between Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un as ‘nonsense’ have 308 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 24, 2016. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.