It’s more than fair to say that social media is pretty popular these days. Between Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and so on, it’s easy to spend a ton of time on your phone, interacting with your friends on a digital level. Some would say people spend too much time on social media. So what’s the answer? Another social media service.Spontime is a social media app with a difference — it’s aimed at helping people get together for spontaneous activities — be it getting coffee, going for a jog, and so on. The app is designed to make it quick and easy to send invites to multiple friends at once. If you’re interested in doing something, simply post what you want to do, and friends can either join, or not. Instead of having to invite friends individually, the friends come to you.Spontime was built by the same kind of person it’s targeted at — a 21-year-old student, Karolina Demianczuk. The app was created the same way most apps should be — Demianczuk saw a need for a service, and made it.“Spontime was birthed from a personal experience, when my university class got canceled and I was forced to wait two hours for the next class,” Demianczuk,… Read full this story
- Madonna seen smoking in social media post as she socializes with friends: 'We just came by to wash it down'
- Enough to make you do a double take! Social media users share mind-bending photos that play with perspective
- Social media algorithm, the enemy of creators
- Tom Brady tosses football and plays basketball game against teenage son Jack in social media posts
- Police Raid Apartments Over 'Right-Wing' Social Media Posts
- Apple adds Chinese music, instruments, social media sharing in latest GarageBand update
- Trump supporters face white supremacist radicalization on social media | Opinion
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas fans fear couple has SPLIT after she drops social media ‘clue’
- Social media: Ditch the boring bio with these seven steps
- WATCH: Social Media Praises Kyle Schwarber for Blowing Up at Angel Hernandez
Spontime is a social media network that helps you to spend less time on social media have 335 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at May 20, 2016. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.