Touchdowns are king in fantasy football competitions and Jameis Winston erupted for four in the first game of the year as he led his Bucs to a 1-0 start and sole possession of first place in the NFC South.Starting running back Doug Martin out-touched his backup Charles Sims 23-to-7, but it was Sims who got the touchdown and the two finished with just a two point difference as a result.For the receivers a great catch by Mike Evans put an exclamation mark on a 15.9 point week. Veteran counterpart Vincent Jackson was silent for the entire game really and finished with two catches for 18 yards (2.8 points in PPR leagues).Austin Seferian-Jenkins may have lost his starting job but he didn’t lose the trust of his quarterback on the field as he pulled in a 30 yard touchdown strike during a crucial series in the game.The defense came into the game with a sleeper tag but walked away with just three points in fantasy after giving up 24 points without securing a single turnover on the afternoon.Anyone with linebacker Kwon Alexander on their roster was surely pleased with the return of the second year playmaker as he recorded a career-high… Read full this story
- Fantasy Football Waiver Wire: In Need Of A QB? Andy Dalton Could Be Your Answer
- Fantasy Football Start And Sit Week 6: Sit Carson Wentz, Alshon Jeffery Against Vikings
- Fantasy Football Start And Sit Week 9: Sit Philip Rivers Against Packers Defense
- Fantasy Football Start And Sits Week 7: Start Jared Goff Against Falcons?
- Fantasy Football Start And Sit Week 8: With Kerryon Johnson Out, Matt Stafford Will Carry Lions Offense
- Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Week 7: Sam Darnold, Darrell Henderson, Auden Tate Top Pickup Options
- Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Week 6 Pickups: Despite Rudolph Injury, Diontae Johnson A Solid WR Option
- Fantasy Football Waiver Wire: With Saquon Barkley Sidelined, Wayne Gallman An Option At Running Back
- Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Week 8: Chase Edmonds A Must-Add
- Fantasy Football Waiver Wire: Steelers’ Trey Edmunds, Giants’ Darius Slayton Among Top Pickup Options
Fantasy Football Week Two: Starts, Sits, and Sleepers have 331 words, post on www.foxsports.com at September 17, 2016. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.