EVER since the first probe returned from the Red Planet, alien-obsessed conspiracy theorists have dedicated their spare time to trawling through photos for signs of life on Mars.Since the early days of space exploration, the tin-foil brigade have managed come out with some ludicrous claims about what is lurking on Earth’s neighbouring planet.The availability of high-quality NASA images has made it easier than ever for amateur alien hunters to trawl the surface of Mars, and their wild imaginations have kicked up some hilarious claims over the years.Although it is certainly not impossible that alien bacteria could be dwelling on the planet, it’s highly unlikely that extraterrestrial beings are developed enough to be responsible for any of these findings.From jelly donuts to rogue shoes, here are some of the maddest things alien hunters claim to have spotted on Mars.It took a spot of divine intervention for alien hunters, but they managed to find an “ancient god’s face” lurking in a heap of Mars rock.Bigfoot lived and died on Mars, if this photo of a Sasquatch skull among a pile of rocky debris is to be believed.A terrifying giant crab is said to be lurking on the Red Planet, after an enhanced photo appeared… Read full this story
- Donald Trump news – Trump says politics would be ‘BORING’ without him at Pennsylvania rally
- The 37 most absurd lines from Donald Trump's Labor Day 'news conference'
- Joe Biden calls Donald Trump a 'conman' who has capitulated to the pandemic in campaign speech in Georgia, bringing Hunter's daughter with him, before joking to drive-in rally in Atlanta: 'I'm Kamala's running mate!'
- Donald Trump compares himself to Churchill keeping London calm during the Nazi bombing and FDR during the depression in new defense for not telling the truth about COVID
- Bubba Wallace accuses Donald Trump of 'HATE' for demanding he 'apologize' for 'hoax' of noose discovery which rocked NASCAR and says: 'Always deal with the hate being thrown at you with LOVE'
- How Donald Trump Lost His Mojo
- Final presidential debate: Donald Trump, Joe Biden discuss contrasting realities and plans
- How Donald Trump Talks About Black People
- Everything Donald Trump Has Said About Releasing His Tax Returns
- Donald Trump’s domination is teaching us one thing: we’ll miss Obama
Levitating spoons, Donald Trump’s face and 11 other crazy things alien hunters claim to have spotted on Mars have 375 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at September 25, 2016. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.